Known throughout the country as "The Racing Chef," Nicky Morse has thrilled millions on his acclaimed cooking show on SPEED Network. Having roamed the country cooking for and with drag racers, NASCAR icons and fans alike Chef Nicky gave me the recipe for his luxurious Chili Corn which is perfect for Cinco de Mayo.
- 5 Ears Corn
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice (Fresh Squeezed)
- 1.5 Ounces Romano Cheese (Grated)
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Pepper (Fresh Ground)
- Cook the ears of corn. Some people like to boil their corn, and some like to cook it on the grill in the husk. You choose the way that you like it best. They both will work.
- Mix the mayonnaise and lime juice together; brush it on the corn.
- Mix the cheese and chili powder together; sprinkle it evenly on the corn.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.