The evening will begin with delicious Fisherman's Wharf starters including fried brie and seafood empanadas, as you experience a meet and greet with St. Arnold Brewery owner Brock Wagner and tour the "Elissa." Starters will be paired with St. Arnold's "Elissa" beer, crafted for the ship.
Then beginning at 7pm, Fisherman's Wharf immediately next door will host a special dinner in the restaurant's ball room. Special guest speaker will be Brock Wagner.
- Grilled Sausages with mustard sauce and grilled peppers, paired with St. Arnold Summer Pilsner
- Wharf Smoked Salmon served over a lettuce wedge tossed with Elissa Beer vinaigrette, paired with St. Arnold Lawnmower
- Gulf Shrimp Cardona (grilled shrimp on braised spinach drizzled with St. Arnold Brown Ale butter sauce), paired with St. Arnold Brown Ale
- Tenderloin Beef Kabob (skewer of beef, vegetables & pineapple topped with a mango habanero glaze), paired with St. Arnold Amber Ale
- Dessert will feature Farhad’s Famous Root Beer Bread Pudding, root beer-infused pudding served with ice cream and root beer caramel sauce. It will be paired with St. Arnold’s Hand Crafted Root Beer.
Reservations Required. Please call (409)765-5708 to reserve.
Festive, comfortable & casual patio attire. Cost is $50 per person (tax and gratuity not included). Benefiting the Texas Seaport museum.